You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Commercial Delivery
- Residential Delivery
- Small Package Delivery
- White Glove Basic Delivery
- White Glove Service Levels
- Delivery Time
- Order Cancellations and Changes
- Commercial Delivery:
- Shipped as freight (Dock to Dock) unless otherwise expressed by customer. If a dock is not available, please notify us to make special arrangements. A liftgate will be added to your order if a dock or fork lift is not available. If a redelivery is needed, customer is responsible for additional fees associated with this.
- Residential Delivery:
- Please specify if items are shipping to a residential location. There will be additional fees associated with residential deliveries. A liftgate will be ordered if item(s) are over 100Ibs. If a redelivery is needed, customer is reponsible for additional fees associated.
- Small Package Delivery:
- These will typically ship via UPS, FedEx, or USPS Ground. Depending on the size, shipments where any single package is less than 100 pounds or the dimensions will allow us to deliver by UPS, FedEx, or USPS. These carriers bring the items right into your office or home and if for some reason you are not available, in most cases they will leave the product without a signature. If not, they will either automatically redeliver or leave specific instructions on how to arrange redelivery. The date range indicated on your order confirmation will allow you up to 1 week for transit time from date of shipment.
- White Glove Basic Delivery:
- Large, fragile or heavier items requiring special handling will deliver via a national furniture delivery service or carrier that supplies these services. The delivery service or carrier will call before the delivery to arrange a day and approximate time of delivery. They will deliver the product to your room of choice. A signature will be required. The date range indicated on your order confirmation will allow you up to 3 weeks for delivery and installation.
- White Glove Service Levels:
- Level 1: Delivery across the threshold (does not include debris removal or placement in room).
- Level 2: Up to two flights of stairs and placement in room of choice (does not include debris removal).
- Level 3: Up to two flights of stairs, placement in room of choice, unpack, debris removal and up to 15 minutes of assembly without tools.
- Level 4: Up to two flights of stairs, placement in room of choice, unpack, debris removal and up to 30 minutes of assembly with wrench and screwdriver.
- Delivery Time:
- We work very hard with our suppliers and warehouses to minimize lead times at all levels. For items shipping by truck or small package carriers, we allow up to 1 week for transit time. On White Glove shipments, we allow up to 3 weeks for transit due to the special handling required on these deliveries. Special or custom orders can take between 4 to 12 weeks for delivery. The delivery dates shown on your acknowledgement reflect both the time it takes us to ship the product and the transit time depending on the method of transportation. Should you have an immediate need for an item, please call one of our sales specialists at 1-888-993-3757 ext. 301. We will be glad to help you select products that can ship on priority basis.
In the event of shipping damage or if there is any problems with the packages being torn, ripped, or if any noticeable damages are apparent you must write this on Bill of Lading. If this is not signed as damaged at time of delivery, we can not cover damages.
- Items requiring assembly are typically noted as RTA (Ready to Assemble) or KD (Knocked Down). RTA furniture costs much less than you would expect to pay because you do the final assembly, and shipping charges are lower due to smaller/flat packages. Assembly is simplified with the use of cam locks and usually requires only a screwdriver to complete. If assembly becomes an issue for you on any product, simply contact us at 1-888-993-3757 ex.301 and we will direct you to a local installer for assistance.
- Order Cancellations and Changes:
- If you find the need to cancel an order or change an item, color, size, shipping address etc. please call us as soon as possible at 1-888-993-3757 ext.301. If order has been pulled, boxed or is ready to ship, additional costs may apply. We will be glad to accommodate your request providing the order has not shipped.