Office \ Workplace - Design Trends & Style
- 26 DecMore times than not, redesigning your workplace ends up becoming more overwhelming than exciting.Read more »
- 22 NovPrivacy rooms, frequently called phone booths or privacy booths, are a new trend for open floor plans.Read more »
- 15 NovRead more »
Space planning and design should be thought of as crucial to a company’s workflow and productivity.
- 18 OctLayout and design play a huge part in office productivity. What would you say is the most frustrating part of your workday?Read more »
- 4 OctCoworking spaces are all the rage right now and for good reason. With more than 3.9 million Americans working remotely each year, the need for an office without the strings attached is at an all-time high.Read more »
- 30 SepThe trend in office space/workplace layout & design the last decade or so has been that of open-office layouts.Read more »
- 13 SepWhile the phrase mid-century modern may suggest a fixed moment in time, the design itself has proven to be adaptable to not only this century but also the last.Read more »
- 26 JulRead more »
It comes as no surprise that happier employees are more productive which is great for the long-term success of the company. However, if most of the employees are unhappy, that will eventually...
- 28 JunRead more »
It’s mid-morning and you’re exhausted. You have been up all night with a sick child, and you restlessly wait, for what seems like a century in the world's...
- 21 JunRead more »
The air is warm, and summer is finally in full swing. With last school year in the rearview mirror, and next year hasn’t approached, it is easy to put any problems that lye in the classroom...