Sand Dollar Grommet Power Module - Options Available
Advancements in technology have evolved the office landscape, restructuring how and where we work. The low profile Sand Dollar intuitively connects people with their technology, providing power without limitations. Conveniently integrated into most surfaces, the Sand Dollar puts you in control of your power locations. Able to retrofit into industry standard 2" and 3" grommet openings and secured by the locking feature underneath the surface, the flush mounted Sand Dollar is available in a multitude of configurations providing 15 Amp receptacles and 2.1A USB ports in eight specialty colors.
- Accommodates 0.25"- 2" tabletop thicknesses
- 3" grommet mount power and USB
- Two 15 Amp, 120V receptacles, two 2.1A 5VDC USB ports
- 2" grommet mount power or USB ports
- One 15 Amp 120V receptacle, two 2.1A 5VDC USB ports
- 72" straight NEMA 5-15 plug cord
- Tamper and Spill Resistant receptacles
- Flush to surface mounting
- ETL listed for US and Canada
Lead Time: 2 - 3 weeks
Free Shipping!Availability: In stock
We found other products you might like!